ABC Business Solutions specialises in Xero and Single Touch Payroll (STP) set-up, making the process easier for you! To allow us to set-up your STP, you first authorise ABC Business Solutions as your Software Provider (SBR Software Services). The steps to do this are outlined below and can also be found on the ATO website: 'Notify us of a hosted SBR software service (previously Nominate online software provider'.
To nominate us as your Software Provider:
1. Notify the ATO
a. By phone: 1300 85 22 32
b. An administrator in your business can use the My hosted SBR software services in Access Manager
To do this you will need our ABN: 53 150 425 460 and your Software ID
2. Select My Hosted SBR software services from the left hand menu
3. Select Notify the ATO of your hosted service
4. Select for a hosted SBR software service provider in the list or search by entering our ABN
5. Select the ABN link of a hosted SBR software service provider
6. Enter the software ID provided to you by your software service provider and click Next
7. Read the Notification statement and select Save (you should receive a green success message)
Note: The Software ID must match what is provided by your software service provider otherwise your transmissions using the software provider's hosted services will not be successful.
This information is from: https://www.ato.gov.au/General/Online-services/In-detail/Using-Access-Manager/Using-Access-Manager/?anchor=NotifyusofahostedSBRsoftwareserviceprevi#NotifyusofahostedSBRsoftwareserviceprevi