Carol will be running a FREE Seminar at
Venue: The Redlands RSL”Gallipoli Room”
Address: 8 Passage St Cleveland Q 4163 on
Wednesday 24th May 2017 5pm- 7pm
Federal Budget 2017 plus Superannuation deadline 1 July 2017
How to Increase Centrelink Entitlements
• May 2017 Federal Budget changes for Over 50’s
• Super changes you must make before 1 July 2017
• Centrelink Asset Test – How to increase your entitlements
Anyone who is in:
1. pre-retirement (planning to retire in the next five years), or
2. retired and in receipt of a superannuation pension, or TTR, or defined benefit payments.
3. anyone planning to work part time in retirement, or
4. anyone who had their Centrelink reduced at 1 Jan 2017, and wants to increase their entitlements.
The Seminar is FREE, and is General Advice only. I also provide personal Strategic Financial Advice, for a fixed fee, if you require a Personal Financial Plan, or are an existing The Finance Boomer client and need an Annual Review.
Everyone is welcome, anyone can attend. Please register early to book your place.
We will break for tea\coffee and biscuits. I will be able to answer questions of a general nature, but won’t be able to give specific personal advice.